Opening hours: all hours are by appointment only
Purchase gift certficates for your loved ones, friends, and co-workers. Our online booking platform is the easy way to purchase gift certificates.
We offer professional grade supplements
Good morning! Live Oak Health is open to serve our valued population. As a new or returning visitor to our practice, you may be wondering about a mask policy. It is simply this: noone in our clinic will ask you about your masking or vaccination status. You will not be asked to wear a mask. We maintain the understanding that it is completely up to you to make YOUR best decision based on your individual situation and risk level.
If you feel you should not come in, don't. Just PLEASE let us know so we don't worry about you and so we can plan as well. There will be no cancellation fee. If you have any concern about symptoms you may be experiencing, the Froedtert Hospital Interactive Symptom Check Website is very helpful.
Due to the physical nature of our work, it is helpful to review our occupational health and safety regulations and cleanliness precautions that all of our therapists practice every day, every time. A few of our sanitation and wellness measures as defined by our professional acupuncture and massage therapy organizations are detailed below:
• Surfaces are disinfected on a regular basis, including door handles, light switches, oil bottles, phones, faucets, pens, table surfaces, etc.
• Clean linens are used for each session.
• We wash from fingertips to elbows before and after each client sessions.
• Linens are laundered at high heat.
• All needles used in acupuncture are sterile and single use. Each area on the body that will receive a needle is cleaned with 70% isopropyl alcohol; if alcohol becomes unavailable, I use iodine ==> YOU MUST TELL ME IF YOU HAVE A SHELLFISH ALLERGY.
• If a team member is ill, they stay home and appointments are rescheduled.
• If a client or patient is showing respiratory infection symptoms, or is part of our high risk population, please stay home until you are feeling better. No cancellation fee will be charged if you must stay home due to illness.
• We have essential oil diffusers running in each room to reduce airborne pathogens. See this NIH study testing the antiviral activity of these oils.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
• Try to get adequate sleep, reduce chronic stress, exercise, hydrate, eat healthy food.
Do you have any more questions?