Purchase gift certficates for your loved ones, friends, and co-workers. Our online booking platform is the easy way to purchase gift certificates.
Purchase professional grade supplements
Use our convenient online dispensary, Fullscript, to order the exact supplements and herbal formulas suggested by your practitioner. When you set up your account, you'll have access to extra information and protocols. Plus, you can get reminders on when to refill so you never run out!
Moza Mobile App
We've recently started using the MOZA Mobile App, allowing for a simplified customer experience and communication. When you have the FREE app downloaded on your phone...
- you get notifications of news, specials, coupons, etc
- the “Hot-Link” button will blink when something good is waiting for you!
- access the most used web and contact options with one touch
- leave us feedback (THANK YOU in advance!)
COVID-19 Full Statement
Good morning! Live Oak Health is open to continue serving our valued population. Gov. Tony Evers has declared a Public Health Emergency to be in effect from 8/1/20-9/28/20, and issued an Emergency Order requiring individuals to wear face coverings when indoors and not in a private residence, with some exceptions as clarified and defined in the order. All individuals in our clinic must wear a face mask unless you have a health exemption.
Part of our increased efforts at maintaining the highest level of cleanliness includes consultation with the professional santitization company, 4EverGuard. Their sanitization process involves laying down a permanent hospital grade surface disinfectant that is FDA approved and safe for all ages of people (and also pets).
We continue to take extra precautions based on recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control as well as the massage therapy and acupuncture professional organizations, to reduce the chance of exposure by our clients and therapists to the acute respiratory virus, COVID-19.
It is completely up to you to make YOUR best decision based on your individual situation and risk level. If you feel you should not come in, don't. Just PLEASE let us know so we don't worry about you and so we can plan as well. There will be no cancellation fee. If you have any concern about symptoms you may be experiencing, the Froedtert Hospital Interactive Symptom Check Website is very helpful.
Due to the physical nature of our work, it is helpful to review our occupational health and safety regulations and cleanliness precautions that all of our therapists practice every day, every time. A few of our sanitation and wellness measures as defined by our professional acupuncture and massage therapy organizations are detailed below:
- Surfaces are disinfected on a regular basis, including door handles, light switches, oil bottles, phones, faucets, pens, table surfaces, etc.
- Clean linens are used for each session.
- We wash from fingertips to elbows before and after each client sessions
- Linens are laundered at high heat.
- All needles used in acupuncture are sterile and single use. Each area on the body that will receive a needle is cleaned with 70% isopropyl alcohol; if alcohol becomes unavailable, I use iodine ==> YOU MUST TELL ME IF YOU HAVE A SHELLFISH ALLERGY
- If a team member is ill, they stay home and appointments are rescheduled.
- If a client or patient is showing respiratory infection symptoms, or is part of our high risk population, please stay home until you are feeling better. No cancellation fee will be charged if you must stay home due to illness.
- We have essential oil diffusers running in each room to reduce airborne pathogens. See this NIH study testing the antiviral activity of these oils.
- Your therapist will wear a mask to reduce her chance of contracting or passing on an airborne pathogen.
People can help protect themselves from respiratory illness with everyday preventive actions.
- Maintain the 6' distance from others when possible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Try to get adequate sleep, reduce chronic stress, exercise, hydrate, eat healthy food